1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- “Administration of the Company’s Site (hereinafter, the Site Administration)” means authorized employees to manage the site, acting on behalf of the Company, who organize and/or process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- “Personal data” means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determinable individual (subject of personal data).
- “Personal data processing” means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- “Confidentiality of personal data” means a requirement for the Operator or other person who has gained access to personal data to comply with the requirement not to allow their distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of any other legal cause.
- “The Site User (hereinafter, the User)” means a person who has access to the Site through the Internet and using the Site.
- “Cookies” means a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the User's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
- “IP address” means a unique network address of a node in a computer network built over IP.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
This Policy applies to the processing of personal data collected by any means, both active and passive, both through the Internet and without using it, from persons located anywhere in the world.
2.3. The Site Administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the Site User.
- User name;
- Contact phone number of the User;
- Email address;
3.3. The Company protects Data that are automatically transmitted when viewing ad units and when visiting pages where the system’s statistical script is embedded (“the pixel”):
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other software that provides access to the advertisement’s display);
- access time;
- address of the page where the ad unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
3.3.1. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Site that require authorization.
3.3.2. The Company collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems.
4. PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
4.1. The User’s personal data may be used by the Site Administration to:
- Identify the User;
- Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site;
- Contacting the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, providing services, processing requests and applications from the User;
- Determining the User’s location to ensure security and prevent fraud;
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of issues associated with the use of the Site;
- Providing the User with his/her consent product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters, and other information on behalf of the Company or on behalf of the partners of the Company;
- Carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the User.
5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1. The User’s personal data is processed without any time limit, by any legal means, including personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
5.2. The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the requests of the User completed on the Site.
5.3. The User’s personal data may be transferred to authorized state bodies of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration shall inform the User of the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5.5. The Site Administration shall apply the necessary organizational and technical means to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions by third parties.
5.6. Users' personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, unless manual processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the implementation of legal requirements.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
6.1. The Site Administration is obliged to:
6.1.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
6.1.4. Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of appeal or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
7.2.1. Became public before its loss or disclosure.
7.2.2. Was received from a third party prior to receiving it by the Site Administration.
7.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
8. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
8.1. Before initiation of legal actions on disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
8.2. The recipient of the claim, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
8.3. If the settlement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
9.5. This Policy does not apply to the actions and Internet resources of third parties.