Industry vision 4.0
Fast result + quality
The example from recent experience
In the reception there are several cameras.
The system records the fact of service: the approach of the client and whether the operator works
We pay attention to the quality (accuracy) of interference processing: accidental hitting a person in the capture zone does not lead to a false fixation of the facts of presence or service.
More about VMX SILA
Project experience in the development of unique mathematical models and software recognition algorithms gained since 1996, has experienced a technological update during 2016-2017. Now the team is discovering a new vector of industrial AI using neural networks and machine learning.
VideoMatrix portfolio products are able to immediately cover about 80% of the task functionality. The other 20% is an inevitable adaptation to the task specifics, which cannot be avoided.
We achieve the goals of the task as accurately as possible by studying the characteristics of the task, the physical principles of the technological process, and consider all kinds of interferences occured during the examination and adaptation stages.
The technologies of our products ensure that the project cost is reduced by 2-3 times and the work duration is reduced by 3-5 times comparing to similar offers on the market, ensuring a high and stable index of the reliability of work.
The team successfully solves problems characterized by high speed of objects, high noise level, low quality of content, lack of computing power or communication channel bandwidth.
The VideoMatrix team specializes in pattern recognition and image processing in various spectra. We have been releasing systems for controlling the authenticity and banknotes status for banks since 1996, quality control systems for printing protected products for the printing industry since 2005, and have been applying technologies for industrial video analytics in metallurgy and petrochemistry since 2014. The team has practical experience in implementing MES solutions that fully automate various parts of the production process.
Product for industrial video analytics. Capture, classification and tracking of production facilities or processing products are used to form control actions of MES systems.
Situational video analytics. Tracking the situation with the living or dynamic objects participation (eg, people) to identify specific factual cases.
The solution for capturing and recognizing numbers, text, barcodes and QR codes on objects and generating control actions of MES systems.
Product to control product quality. Analysis of product characteristics, detection of defects, classification at various stages of the production cycle for the forming of control actions of MES systems.
The product is intended for customization of solutions, accounting for the business logic of the organization, conversion and data transfer to the enterprise information system, data visualization. The product expands the solution possibilities to use on mobile devices and augmented reality.
The product is intended for the organization of server-based video analytics: image preprocessing, quality control and video stream stability, creating panoramic images, analytics archives, video camera management and integration with enterprise equipment.
The specifics, conditions of use and goals of our customers are often unique, so we start by inspecting all the conditions and goals of the customer, identifying the amount of customization necessary for our products.
A set of necessary products and solutions from our portfolio is formed, taking into account the specifics and goals of the customer, software adaptation is carried out, as well as integration with hardware.
The turnkey solution is implemented on the customer’s site, integration and commissioning are carried out. A package of techno-working documentation is being formed, customer’s personnel training is being conducted.
Under license agreements, software support is provided, access to basic updates and new product versions is granted. The team is working on the updates.
We have been cooperating with Videomatrix team for more than three years. Colleagues solve problems that others cannot solve, and provide Customers with the maximum effect from the use of technology.Roman Uskov Data-Centre Automatica